DO YOU HAVE PROBLEMS IN SEEING OR REACHING MOODLE COURSES?
If your students cannot see your Moodle courses ...
- The course may be invisible to them. Enter the "Settings" page in your
Moodle course and check the "availability" option. By default it is
set to "This course is not available to students". Change it to "This
course is available to students".
- The students may not have enrolled in Moodle yet. Until they log in to
SRS and click the Moodle button next to your course-section, they will
not be able to participate in your course. You can check who has
enrolled by looking at the participants list in your Moodle course
(from the People block at the side of the page).
If your students cannot see Moodle button in SRS ...
- You should create a Moodle course from AIRS (for each section). In
order to check if it has been created, move your mouse over the Moodle
buttons next to the course-sections. If it says "Create ... " instead
of "Go to Moodle site," that means you should click it.
If you use a common (combined/meta-course) Moodle course for different
sections or different courses, please check the "child courses" list
of your Moodle course (in the "Administration" block). You should see
all relevant course-sections there.
If you cannot see or reach Moodle courses:
- Did you click on the Moodle button next to your course in STARS/SRS?
- Did you use Bilkent ID and SRS password to login?